Monday, December 7, 2009

It's that time of year again....

Well here we are in December again....Boy am I lousy at keeping up my blog! I have a thing about typing and letters. They go hand in hand, and I don't particularily like to do either.

I certainly hope ev1 is doing well. This is a bleak year for us here. Saving and skimping,
skimping, and skimping some more. It's a pretty meager time of year this year. Ah well...next year will be better.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a joyous New Year!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hello there my dear Canadian friend.

Both Chris and I hope you both have a wonderful, peaceful and most of all Happy Xmas. There are many of us in the scrimping and saving mode - it set in much earlier this year. We wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year to come in 2010.

Perhaps we can both start blogging more each week, and give hints and tips on how to save on all sorts of things, that we normally don't think of sharing.

Hugs
Julia
xxx
Leicestershire - UK